Metal prints in Hong Kong
Metal prints represent a new high-definition print medium for preserving digital images. By infusing dyes directly into specially coated aluminum plates we get prints with exceptional luminosity and depth. Aluminium prints are lightweight, durable, water resistant and very long lasting. They are made from recycled material and 100% recyclable ♻️
We prefer to use the best metal high-definition photo panels for dye-sublimation money can buy made by ChromaLuxe® 🇺🇸
Metal prints create a vibrant, high-definition image that offers a depth and luminescence that simply can not be achieved with traditional paper or canvas prints. Metal prints have a unique look and feel that sets them apart from other types of prints.
The glossy finish on metal prints adds a layer of brilliance that further enhances the colors and sharpness of the image. This unique combination of materials and printing technology results in a breathtaking display that will capture the attention of anyone who lays eyes on it 😳
What's so special about metal prints?
✓ Metal prints look amazing 🤩
✓ Metal prints will last a life time (colors on our prints remain true for 65+ years)
✓ Metal prints can resist Hong Kong humidity (average humidity of 83%) 😅
✓ Metal prints don't require frames and any special treatment
What you need to understand before placing your order
- ⚠️ We provide you the best price we can. We can not make you a discount.
- ⚠️ We do not provide design services. We can give you an advice and even help to fix some minor problems with your image, but that's not what we normally do. We do sublimation (printing) on metal.
- ⚠️ By placing an order you state that you own the copyright to the image you upload or you have been granted an authorization to print the image.
- ⚠️ You need to make all the changes and necessary adjustments before you place your order.
- ⚠️ Imperfections in the aluminium surface may be visible through the image.
- ⚠️ There can be some variations in the color from your image (the way you see it on your screen) to the final print, due to the nature of dye sublimation process.
- ⚠️ We do not reprint jobs because of these variations and imperfections.
- ⚠️ If you have never had a metal print done by Print Shifu and you have your concerns, we would recommend you to order a small sample print first.